- 2015/16 GM C1XX Stamping and Plastic Tooling
- 2014 FORD CD4.2 seat structure program(CD539N & U540 program)
- 2013 Ford V363 (Transit) 1st Row & 2nd Row Plastic seating
- 2013 Ford C489 program (plastics)
- 2012 C520 program (Ford Escape)
- 2012 PM7 GM Brazil minivan program (Magna Brazil)
- 2012 GMT 172 program
- 2012 WD Captains chair program (Magna Seating)
- 2011 Toyota Camry 051A Rear Seat Program (JCI)
- 2011/12 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK/WD Seat Program (Magna Seating)
- 2011 RT Mini Van Program
- 2010 WK/WD Chrysler Seating Plastics Program
Etcs offers a complete solution to the automotive industry. We are your tooling partner. We build stamping dies for your outer panels to your smallest bracket. We have a die shop in Michigan, and we also have low cost country (LCC) partner die shops, whose progress is managed and monitored by our global program management team in order to keep us cost competative while ensuring quality.
In addition to tooling for dies, we also build injection molds for all your plastic parts needs. Be it seating systems or headlights. two shot molds or gas assist molds. We have a mold shop in Evart, MI & we have LCC partner moldshops, which are also managed by our global program management team.